Raksha Bandhan, the forthcoming festival will be falling on 15th August, 2019, the same day when India will be celebrating its 73rd Independence day. This festival has a special place in Indian culture and tradition and has mention in Indian mythological as well as historical texts. It is a festival celebrating the relationship of brother and sister. On this occasion, sisters tie rakhi around the wrist of their brothers. This rakhi symbolises the bond of love between brother and sister. There were times when the siblings living far apart had to count on dak service to deliver their rakhis or gifts. However, today the advancement of science brought everyone closer. Now gadgets like laptops, PCs, tablets and mobile phones etc. and social media websites and apps like facebook, whatsapp etc. helps you to connect to your loved ones at one click. To cherish this eve, below are some raksha bandhan messages/greetings, which you may send to your brother or sister wishing them on the eve:
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sister.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- Having a you is like having a best friend I can’t get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- In the cookie of life, you my dear sister are the chocolate chips. Happy Raksha bandhan.
- To have a lovely sister is like having a true soulmate. Happy Rakhi!
- We make a good team. You are the fun one, and I am the smart one.
- No matter where we are in the world, I know I have a brother looking out for me. You are my superhero when I need you.
- Though I have my own family now, I will always have a special place in my heart for you. We were friends as children, and we always will be.
- Thank you for never sugar coating the truth. I need you to keep me balanced when I have wild ideas. You need me in order to keep you busy!
- A Sister Is Someone Who Listens When
U Talk, Laughs When U Laugh, And
Holds Your Hand When You Cry, Having
A Sister Is Like Having a Best Friend
You Can’t Get Rid Of. You Know
Whatever You Do, They’ll Still Be There!
Happy Raksha Bandhan to My Dearest Sister!!
RAKSHA BANDHAN MESSAGES
- Aaj din bahut khaas hai, Behna ke liye kuch mere paas hai, Uske sukun ki khaatir ae behnaa, Tera ye bhaiyya hamesha tere aas-paas hai.
- Aaj ke time mein har ladki chahti hai ki usse aap jaisa smart, handsome, naughty, charming aur intelligent… Bhai mile. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Aaj ladko ki shamat aai hai, kyunki munni aur sheela ne bhi rakhi lekar bhai banaane ki hod lagaai hai. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- The pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan
Reminds me of the days when we were kids.
We fought and made up easily.
Those lovely days can’t come back
But will always stay in my heart.
Missing you darling brother on this Raksha Bandhan
- “The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy Raksha Bandhan My Dear Brother.”
RAKSHA BANDHAN MESSAGES
- S: Splendid And
T: Towering Our Life With
E: Exuberance And
R: Responsiveness at All Times!
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan Sis!!
- What Is the Day without Sun?
What Is the Night without Moon?
What Is the Life without Struggle?
What Is the Death with Fear?
What Is the Festivals without Relatives?
What Is the Fun without Friends?
I Think Every Single Moment…!!
Love My Small Sister!!
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN..!!!!